This day trip to UNESCO World Heritage San Basilio de Palenque will make your day. Taste the delicious food and candy tradition, learn about the music and drumming culture, and hear the unique language! African legacy lovers will learn a lot from this interesting, fun and educational day.
LocationGoogle maps link
What does it include?
- Transfer (AC) from/to hotel
- Guided tour in Palenque and mini Lengua Palenquera Workshop
- Visit to Monuments and Important Citizens of Palenque
- Typical snack and Lunch
- Travel insurance
- Donation for FEM
Families and groups of friends interested in learning about differnt cultures and languages.
Musicians that want to know more about the afrocaribbean musical heritage
- Comfort Level Medium. There will only be Air Conditioning in the bus.
- Effort Level Medium. It is quite hot!
- You should bring Comfortable walking shoes. Sunblock and insect repellant. Small Cash to buy native souvenirs.