#BazurtoMarketAdventure From COP 150'000
Oh yes! The usual market tour is about food, food and food. Well Bazurto is so crazy that in our case it isn't! Well there is still a lot of food involved, yet this tour is about the locals, the music, and especially PEOPLE. Lively, chaotic and wild, Bazurto is definitely the soul of this city. The ABSOLUTE MUST of the cultural traveller.
A City CenterB Bazurto MarketC City CenterGoogle maps link
This tour includes
- Local guide and bilingual host
- Conversations and pictures with specially curated vendors.
- Fruit juice, lunch and snacks (or you can just taste various types of foods and fruits)
- Bottled water
- Surprise gifts
- Donation for FEM
- Hotel pickup is optional and available for reservations done more than 24 hours in advance from departure time, please let us know if you would like to use this service. Pick up within the city center or Getsemaní is free of charge, otherwise a small additional fee applies according to the neighborhood.
Curious loners, couples and cultural geeks
Adventurous food tasters
- Comfort level: Low. This tour is definitely not for everyone. It's hot, the fisheries smell strongly. Noise is high and hygiene is low. (100% worth the effort, though)
- Effort level: Medium. It is a walking tour. Expect to stand for 75% of the tour.
- You should bring: A hat, sunblock, a camera. Better if you bring closed shoes, sometimes there can be a little mud.